Warrior’s Compass, powered by JobPath, is part of Hope For The Warriors’ comprehensive Transition Services offering. It offers resources for veterans starting new careers and opportunities for employers to find qualified veteran candidates.
Warrior’s Compass allows transitioning service members, military spouses and veterans to discover what civilian jobs match with their current skills and provide support in the following areas:
- Job training and military skills translation
- Candidate matching
- Mentorship from other veterans
- Building a strong resumé
- Access to 1,500+ companies that want to hire veterans
Warrior’s Compass is not a typical job board. It is designed to address the issues facing veteran recruitment, retention and military spouse employment.
Get started by clicking apply for services!
For Employers Seeking to Hire Veterans
Warrior’s Compass allows employers to identify veterans that best match their job descriptions through the following:
Searchable database of 200K (and growing) veteran applicants
- Ability to post and promote jobs
- Dynamic applicant tracking system
- Resources on veteran hiring best practices
- Standard industry posting fees with 50% of proceeds benefiting Hope For The Warriors
If you are an employer looking to hire veterans contact: email@example.com