WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY
To protect the privacy of our donors and to continue to be good stewards of our contributions, we maintain the following policies:
- We do not sell, exchange or share personal donor information with other organizations, including third party entities for fundraising or marketing purposes.
- We collect donor information in order to send appropriate acknowledgement of gifts and to assure donors their gift was used for the purposes they intended. We handle this information with respect and confidentiality.
- We protect the security of credit card transactions using several security measures such as tokenization, encryption, and key management, our payment portal never stores credit card information and always protects other sensitive data.
- We will contact donors prior to listing their names in our publications to solicit their consent and their preferred listing.
- We offer donors the option to be recognized anonymously.
- All staff are required to demonstrate professionalism, good judgment, and care to avoid unauthorized or inadvertent disclosures of donor data.
Donors may request that they not be solicited in the future. To unsubscribe from phone calls, e-mails, or mail, or to let us know how you would like us to contact you, please send an e-mail to the following: hopedevelopment@
Contact Us About Your Privacy
HOPE FOR THE WARRIORS
8003 Forbes Pl. #201
Springfield, VA 22151