Annually, the outdoor benefit concert series is held at the Bar-Double Horseshoe Ranch at 4984 County Road 4112, in Campbell, Texas, the home of CLANCYS SALOON & STAGE. The two-day concert has raised more than $96,000 for Hope For The Warriors, a national nonprofit dedicated to restoring a sense of self, family and hope for veterans, service members and military families.
The pre-show and dance party kicks off Friday, September 6 at 7 p.m. with no charge and the following lineup:
- 7 p.m. Charley Smith & Clancy Acoustic
- 8:15 p.m. Lane Thomas & Prag Padilla
- 9:15 p.m. until close Danny Reichle Band
- 11 p.m. After Hours Fire Pit Pick’n Party
On Saturday, September 7, the big concert kicks off at 2:30 p.m. for a $10 donation for ages 12 and up. Military members and retired military get in for free with a valid military ID. Guests can enjoy the following line up:
- 2:30 p.m. Cody Joe Hodges Band
- 4 p.m. Pledge of Allegiance, Sonny Donaho National Anthem and veteran flag ceremony
- 4:30 p.m. Black Valley Band on the CLANCYS SALOON main stage
- 6 p.m. Town Walsh & the Chupa Carburetors on the CLANCYS SALOON main stage
- 7:15 p.m. Live auction on the Mule Barn stage
- 7:45 p.m. Rick Patterson Band on the CLANCYS SALOON main stage
- 9:30 p.m. Guitar and Shotgun raffle
- 9:45 p.m. Wade & Jeffrey’s Big Dance Party Cover Songs
- 11 pm After Hours Fire Pit Pick’n Party
Celebrating 12 years of service, Hope For The Warriors assists veterans, service members and military families with a variety of programming including clinical health and wellness, sports and recreation and transition services.
Hope For The Warriors Wounded Heroes Benefit Concert
Erin McCloskey Frank Prigmore
(336) 207-5222 (903) 450-5619
About Hope For The Warriors:
Founded in 2006, Hope For The Warriors is a national nonprofit dedicated to restoring a sense of self, family and hope for post-9/11 veterans, service members and military families. Since its inception, Hope For The Warriors has served more than 23,200 through a variety of support programs focused on clinical health and wellness, sports and recreation and transition. One of the nonprofit’s first programs, Warrior’s Wish, has granted 200 wishes to fulfill a desire for a better quality of life or support a quest for gratifying endeavors. In addition, Run For The Warriors has captured the hearts of more than 25,500 since 2010. For more information, visit hopeforthewarriors.org, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.