Each year nearly 200,000 military service members are hanging up their boots, but taking their military skillset to the civilian workforce.
Whether you are a transitioning service member, a veteran looking for a career change, or a military spouse/caregiver looking to re-enter school or start your career, HOPE’s transition services can guide you to success!
Warrior’s Compass, powered by JobPath, is part of Hope For The Warriors’ comprehensive Transition Services offering. It offers resources for veterans starting new careers and opportunities for employers to find qualified veteran candidates.
Warrior’s Compass allows transitioning service members, military spouses, and veterans to discover what civilian jobs match with their current skills and provide support in the following areas:
- Job training and military skills translation
- Candidate matching
- Mentorship from other veterans
- Building a strong resumé
- Access to 1,500+ companies that want to hire veterans
Warrior’s Compass is not a typical job board. It is designed to address the issues facing veteran recruitment, retention, and military spouse employment.
Spouse and Caregiver Scholarship
The Spouse and Caregiver Scholarship Program identifies, recognizes, and rewards post-9/11 spouses and caregivers for their strength, fidelity, and resolve despite adversity. Scholarships aid in continued education at a reputable, accredited university, college, or trade school for spouses and caregivers as they assume critical roles in the financial well-being of their families.
- Honorary Scholarship – Awarded to those seeking graduate or post-graduate degrees.
- New Beginnings Scholarship – Awarded to those pursuing an associate degree or entry-level classes or training.
- Restoring Family Scholarship – Awarded to spouses of the Fallen.
- Restoring Hope Scholarship – Awarded to a Master of Social Work student.
- Restoring Self Scholarship – Awarded to those seeking a bachelor’s degree.
Do something today that your future self will thank you for. Apply for services at www.hopeforthewarriors.org and let us help you create your path to a successful and rewarding professional life.
To view all of HOPE’s 2022 Resolutions for Military Families, click here.