Childress Vineyards, Neese’s Sausage and Natty Greene’s are inviting the local community to support military families, through Hope For The Warriors with its Carolina Salutes 10 years of Hope event, Saturday, August 6.
Celebrating 10 years of service, Hope For The Warriors is a national nonprofit dedicated to restoring a sense of self, family and hope for veterans, service members and military families.
Video and photography can be captured throughout the event.
WHAT: Located at Childress Vineyards, 1000 Childress Vineyards Road, Lexington, N.C., the all-day family friendly event is designed to raise awareness and funds for Hope For The Warriors. The funds raised will benefit veterans, service members and military families through a variety of programming including clinical health and wellness, sports and recreation, community and military relations and transition services.
WHO: The following spokespersons are available for interviews throughout the day:
· Hope For The Warriors Co-founder and President Robin Kelleher
· Childress Vineyards’ Marketing Director Julia Kiger
· Natty Greene’s Brewing Company Co-founder Kayne Fisher
· Military members in attendance
WHEN: Saturday, August 6
· 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Artisan Market: Vendors showcasing and selling art/products.
· Noon-3 p.m. Music in the Vineyards
· Noon-4:30 p.m. Sip and Stroll in the Vineyards
· 3-5 p.m. Pit Crew Challenge: Try your hand at changing tires on a racecar.
· 3-5 p.m. Artful Healing: Watch and learn how art is used for healing.
· 8:30 p.m. Movies in the vineyards
WHERE: Childress Vineyards
1000 Childress Vineyards Road
Lexington, NC 27295
MEDIA CONTACTS: Day of:
Julia Kiger Erin McCloskey
(336) 817-0717 (336) 207-5222
INFO: For more information on Carolina Salutes visit childressvineyards.com or to purchase tickets for the movie visit bit.ly/HFTWmovie. For more information on Hope For The Warriors, visit hopeforthewarriors.org, Facebook or Twitter.