1.Thank a service member, veteran, military family or first responder(policemen, firemen, EMT) who serves your community!
2. Buy the next person in line their coffee.
3. Take a meal to the family of a deployed service member
4. Ask the family of a deployed service member if there is anything you could help them with
5. Send a friend an encouraging note of appreciation via social media, text or e-mail
6. Be intentional with your family by spending quality time with them
Need an idea? Check out our latest creative blog: bit.ly/2kOMVet
7. Make handmade “Thank you” cards to drop off at your local Vet Center or VA facility.
8. SMILE at a stranger and you just might change their day! Smiles are pretty contagious!
9. Brighten someone’s day with a joke!
10. Donate to give HOPE to those who defend our freedom, www.hopeforthewarriors.org