Every new year, roughly 40% of Americans make resolutions, but only 20% will follow through and create meaningful change in their life.
Through Hope For The Warriors’ comprehensive support programs, military families can find the accountability and resources they need to create sustainable change in every aspect of their lives. From setting new physical fitness goals, getting more in-tune with your mental health, strengthening relationships important to you, building a career you are passionate about, and becoming the person you’ve always hoped to be, Hope For The Warriors is here to help you live your best life in 2022.
Top 2022 New Year’s Resolutions
- Resolution: Become in-tune with your mental well-being
- Resolution: Improve your overall fitness
- Resolution: Grow professionally
- Resolution: Become a better YOU
- Resolution: Tighten up your finances
We want you to succeed in all your resolutions, but there is a 100% chance you won’t find success if you don’t take the first step toward your goals. Here are some practical tips to get you on your way!
- Write down your goal somewhere you will see it every day. Whether it’s a note in your planner or a screen shot you save as your lock screen, seeing your goals keeps them in the front of your mind.
- Set monthly goals that will help you meet your overall goal. Check out this great S.M.A.R.T. goals worksheet to help you map your plan of action.
- Use resources. Hope For The Warriors has strategic alliances with nearly 100 other veteran services organization and community organizations. Whether it’s financial planning, spiritual, mental health, entrepreneurship or family support, these partnerships are a force multiplier in serving our warrior community. Apply for services for help getting connected to resources to meet your needs.
- Find an accountability partner. Share your goals with a friend or loved one so they can help support and encourage you throughout the year. Better yet, invite them to set goals with you!
- Stay positive. Change is never easy. When you are working to break old habits and start new ones, you are bound to hit some road bumps along the way. Forgive yourself, celebrate your successes, learn from your failures, and keep trucking along!
Let’s make this year better than the last!