When is the 14th Annual Celebrity Hope For The Warriors Invitational?
The two-day event takes place August 27 & 28, 2023. Please see below for a specific breakdown of daily events.
Where is the 14th Annual Celebrity Hope For The Warriors Invitational held?
The event takes place in Wallace, NC, and most events occur at River Landing (120 Clubhouse Dr, Wallace, NC 28466). Please see below for a specific breakdown of events and locations.
What events are held on Sunday, August 27?
- 3:00 PM Par 3 Challenge at the River Landing Clubhouse
- 5:00 PM Warrior Night at the River Landing Pool
- 9:00 PM After Party at River Landing Pool Deck
What events are held on Monday, August 28?
- 10:00 AM Hope For The Warriors Celebrity Invitational Golf Tournament Shotgun Start at the River Landing Clubhouse
- 7:00 PM Karaoke & Volunteer Appreciation at the River Landing Clubhouse
What was the Summer Soirée?
- From 2010 to 2019, Hope For The Warriors has hosted an annual Got Heart, Give Hope Gala to commemorate our service members, veterans, their families, corporate partners and strategic alliances. In response to the pandemic, this event was adapted into the Summer Soiree as a part of the annual Celebrity Invitational at River Landing.
- We are eternally grateful to River Landing and Murphy Family Ventures for hosting this event for the last 2 years. Without their support, we wouldn’t have been able to continue the tradition of honoring these outstanding examples of selfless acts of service.
- In the fall of 2023, HOPE will relocate this Awards Ceremony to its own event in the Washington, D.C. area. The Summer Soiree will no longer be a part of the Invitational weekend, making the event two-days only.
What is the Hope For The Warriors Celebrity Invitational Golf Tournament?
- The Hope For The Warriors Celebrity Invitational Golf Tournament is an 18-hole, best ball tournament with a shotgun start. Standard teams of 4 will be joined by two special guests from Hope For The Warriors, making teams of 6 total golfers.
How do I register, sponsor or donate?
- Visit the 14th Annual Hope For The Warriors Celebrity Invitational website and follow the prompts to become a sponsor, purchase a ticket or make a donation.
- For Sponsors and Attendees – Upon receipt of payment, you will be emailed a separate link to a Registration Page that will need to be completed prior to the event in order to collect necessary event information, such as: t-shirt size, dietary restrictions, emergency contact information etc.
- The registration deadline is July 28, 2023. Be sure to purchase your ticket and complete your Registration Form in advance of this date.
What should I wear to each event?
- Casual golf attire is acceptable for all events.
- HOPE golf polos will be provided to all attendees participating in the Hope For The Warriors Celebrity Invitational Golf Tournament on Monday, August 28.
- Please note the weather and dress accordingly.
Event Transportation Options?
- Nearby Airports
- Jacksonville, NC (OAJ) – 32 mins, 25 miles
- Wilmington, NC (ILM) – 44 mins, 41 miles
- Raleigh, NC (RDU) – 1 hr 32 mins, 105 miles
- Complimentary, round-trip shuttle service is available to and from The Inn at River Landing for all events.
- The Inn at River Landing | 131 River Village Place, Wallace, NC 28466
- Rooms at The Inn at River Landing are approximately $99 per night, plus tax.
- To reserve a room at The Inn at River Landing, please contact HOPE Travel Operations Manager, Julie DeMent at email@example.com
- Sunday, August 27
- Par 3 Challenge – Water, sports drinks and snacks may be available at the River Landing Clubhouse or at The Inn at River Landing upon request.
- Warrior Night – Dinner and wine service included.
- Monday, August 28th
- Hope For The Warriors Celebrity Invitational Golf Tournament – Breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
- Karaoke & Volunteer Appreciation – Food and beverages included.
- For any additional questions, please contact HOPE National Donor Event Manager, Danielle Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org.