National scholarship program accepting applications until April 30
SPRINGFIELD, Va. (March 7, 2023) – From today, through April 30, applications are being accepted for the Fall 2023 semester for the Hope For The Warriors Military Spouse and Caregiver Scholarship Program.
Since 2006, Hope For The Warriors has awarded Military Spouse and Caregiver Scholarships twice a year. The nationwide program recognizes and rewards post-9/11 spouses and caregivers for their strength, fidelity and resolve despite adversity as they assume critical roles in the financial well-being of their families.
Scholarships vary from $1,800 to $2,500 and are applied toward higher education at an accredited U.S. university, college, or trade school. Unique to the program is a scholarship for Master of Social Work students, Restoring Hope.
- Honorary Scholarship – awarded to those seeking graduate or post-graduate degree.
- New Beginnings Scholarship – awarded to those pursuing an associate degree, entry level classes or training.
- Restoring Family Scholarship – awarded to spouses of the fallen.
- Restoring Hope Scholarship – awarded to those pursuing a master’s or doctorate of social work, psychology counseling, or mental health counseling-related field.
- Restoring Self Scholarship – awarded to those pursuing a bachelor’s degree.
Since the program’s inception, Hope For The Warriors has granted 210 Military Spouse and Caregiver Scholarships totaling $550,507.
To receive an application to apply for the Fall 2023 semester, visit hopeforthewarriors.org and connect to services.
For more information on Hope For The Warriors, visit hopeforthewarriors.org, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
About Hope For The Warriors: Founded in 2006, Hope For The Warriors is a national nonprofit dedicated to restoring a sense of self, family and hope for post-9/11 veterans, service members and military families. Since its inception, Hope For The Warriors has served over 40,000 through a variety of support programs focused on health and wellness, sports and recreation and transition. One of the nonprofit’s first programs, Military Spouse and Caregiver Scholarships, has awarded 210 scholarships to caregivers and families of the fallen. For more information, visit hopeforthewarriors.org, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.