Hope For The Warriors® will hold its first Above & Beyond Seminar specifically for Women Veterans in Washington D.C. in January 2014. This seminar will be conducted as part of both the Education & Employment program and Women Veterans Initiative.
The Above & Beyond Program provides the professional tools and one-on-one guidance for wounded service members to transfer their military skills into the civilian workplace. Participants will develop a personal and professional plan customized to individual needs and interests. These plans may encompass both life and career goals and may include continuing education, employment opportunities and business development.
For the upcoming seminar, Hope For The Warriors® is seeking the following:
· Women veteran participants
· Human Resource Experts to present on job-related topics, critique resumes and more
· Volunteer support for assistance with set up and more
· Donated space to hold seminar; Georgetown area and surrounding locations preferred
· General donations and sponsorship to fund meals, lodging, travel, etc.
If you are a woman veteran interested in participating in the Above & Beyond Seminar, please contact Connie Morinello, email@example.com
Sponsors, donors and volunteers interested in contributing to this event, please contact Lorie Coker, firstname.lastname@example.org.